Career Strategy Workshop
A 4-hour workshop to help you clarify where you want your career to go and how you’re going to get there!
What resources do you need? What resources do you have? Where are you going in your career? How are you going to get there? What will make your journey successful and what are some of the obstacles you may come up against?
You will look at every aspect of your career and the workshop will assist you to create a career strategy tailored to your needs while minimising risks and finding out how to overcome barriers!
This workshop will cover:
Taking control of your career – and how to do this effectively
- My career Values - What’s most important to you?
- My career Talents - What skills and talents you have and how to grow these
- My career Motivators - What would get you excited on a Monday morning?
- Online career assessment tools exploring work styles, preferences and personality.
- Creating a personal career strategy
- Anticipating road-blocks
- Getting support – Coaches, Mentors & buddies
- Personal action steps to begin your strategy
This includes access to our online careerAssessment centre and a 50-page career planning workbook.
Next workshop coming up soon!
Contact us to register your interest.
Resources for life at only $275 inc gst.
Spaces are limited, book early to avoid disappointment. Once you’ve registered, you will receive your pre-workshop Career Pack.
For futher information please
Click here to email us
or call 09 353 0952 or 0800-TALENT