CV consultation and development
We review experience, skills, achievements and role targets of participants and then prepare an up-to-date CV that attracts attention, builds candidate confidence and professionally conveys skills and capabilities to future employers.
Consultation and development includes:
- confidence building telephone consultation with a career coach
- full creation of a professional, tailored document, presented in the individuals chosen format
- as many edits as the individual needs to feel comfortable with their CV
- key skills and competencies highlighted in CV to maximize job search success
- achievements defined and added - this also helps the individual with later interviews
- CV presented in hardcopy (4 copies) and on CD
- a cover letter tailored to key roles that they can use over and over again with minimal adjustments
- storage of the CV on our central database for a minimum of two years (if the candidate loses the CV as so often happens or their computer crashes, they can ask us for it at any time)
- copy of e-workbook First Impressions - detailed workbook on tailoring your CV for future roles and a great resource to refer to again and again.