HOW TO GET THE LIFE YOU WANT!!
...resources for a life-time
Our workshops are about helping you get the life you want. Reassessing what's working for you and what you want to improve. You will look at every aspect of your career and life and the programme will assist you to "make-over" your career while minimsing risks and finding out how to overcome barriers!
careerMAKEOVER workshop outline
- career / life stock-take -what's working and what's not.
- my career Values - What’s most important to you .
- my career Talents - What skills and talents you have and how to grow these.
- my career Motivators - What would get you excited on a Monday morning.
- online career assessment tools exploring workstyles, preferences and personality.
- creating a personal career plan.
- anticipating road-blocks.
- getting support – coaches, mentors & buddies.
- personal action steps to create change.
Iincludes access to our online careerAssessment centre and a 50 page career planning workbook. Resources for life at only $275 inc gst.
Spaces are limited, book early to avoid disappointment.
Once you’ve registered, you will receive your pre-workshop Career Pack.
Read what previous careerMAKEOVER participants have said:
“Thanks again for putting on a fantastic course, it has helped me find perspective and given me the push required to go somewhere, be someone, and make the most out of my opportunities”
“I really enjoyed the course. It’s given me some focus and direction on the areas that I’m most passionate about and where I would like head in terms of my future. Sometimes, you just need that little bit of direction and time to see what is sometimes so clear to others!!!!”
“It was great to meet with you, I found the programme very helpful and inspiring. The best thing I got out of it was renewed confidence in myself and my abilities, I feel full of potential and excited about the rest of my life now!”
Thanks for the workshop, I really enjoyed it and it's really helped me to think about looking into other areas more suited to my skills and talents and get into something which I would enjoy doing.