career assessment and coaching programme
targeted career support for valued staff
This programme is designed to enable the impacted person to make the best career move in the shortest time period, with the least amount of disruption to themselves and their family. This programme provides skills and a personal career focus that will be of benefit long after the programme is completed.
This programme includes:
- Individual consultation for up to six sessions with a professional Careers Adviser to define their transition strategy and get back on track within the minimum time possible
- Creation of a targeted, professional CV / Resume appropriate for each individuals career goals
- Online Career Assessment Tools
Sessions are tailored to the individual but focus can include:
- Guidance in identifying career assets and ideal work preferences based on several career assessments including our online career guidance tools
- Setting career goals and planning for ongoing career success
- Targeted coaching in critical transition skills such as preparing a résumé, conducting company and industry research, and answering difficult interview questions, informational interviewing, researching, self marketing and networking Assistance in uncovering appropriate career opportunities and job leads
- Coaching in coping with change and stress management
- Preparing for Psychometric Testing
- Decision-making, negotiation and evaluation of opportunities
Candidates on an individual programme will be assigned an experienced career management consultant who will coach and support the individual throughout their programme.
Our interest in the individual will not cease with the completion of the formal part of the programme. It is quite usual for our consultants to maintain contact with cnaiddates by offering moral support and market advice to meet the personal needs of every individual.
All our programmes are designed to take candidates experiencing a career transition quickly and effectively through the following phases to ensure their career is back on track within the minimum time period.
You will find us a very cost-effective solution, and one that cannot be bettered in terms of support for your staff. Workbooks and comprehensive reference materials included in all our programmes. We focus on creating a positive career management mind-set that has candidates quickly focusing forward and building career management and transition skills both for immediate and future use.